TSC: open to innovate
TSC is a company founded in 1999 that creates mobile and web applications in Cloud, using methods and technologies strongly focused and driven by Open Source.
The Company connects together highly skilled innovative professionals that form a whole with big national and international ITC players, industries and Academia, synergistically creating solutions and services, and placing TSC as a point of reference among the Italian companies that deal with Cloud, Web 2.0, Social and Mobile Intelligence, Internet of Things.
Thanks to the asset valorization created through visionary and innovative research programs recognized to the company, TSC builds Application and Solutions using the most modern paradigms and technologies in the field of Open Innovation 2.0.
Among the projects and collaborations let us highlight the most relevant:
• Wind Telecomunications, where TSC provides Application Development e Maintenance Services for the Point of Sales of over 6.000 official and partner shops and all of the Channel Area of the Wind official websites: www.wind.it www.infostrada.it and www.windgroup.it. In addition TSC also provides Wind with Google Collaboration Services and Google Search Appliance for the official websites.
• Selex ES, for the creation of VAS OSS for the network TETRA and the innovating software concerning Billing, Customer Service and Mobile Workflow Management.
• API Group for the Dual delivery messaging platform on Google Collaboration Services.
• Regione Calabria, where TSC deals with smartphone apps for the Tourism Portal, and with the placement policies concerning web search engine and SEO policies.
• I.N.S.I.D.E.R. Illegal Network Security Intelligence and Detecting Resources – National Research Program for Safety, for the Chambers of Commerce of Crotone and Vibo Valentia.
• Prefettura of Catania “Prevention of crimes in the workplace” – National Research Program for Safety (www.lavoroelegalita.it).
TSC Consulting has actively collaborated with important partners and academic spin-offs in a number of R&D programs. Among all research projects and initiatives that took place during the last years, we would like to mention:
• InPorTra - Innovation Ports e Transports (Plans of benefits and financial help for Industry, Artisans and Service suppliers, Region of Sardinia).
• Workflow On Work aiming in the definition of a framework able to sustain document management and dematerialization and to manage workflows in cloud.
• TETRis - Tetra Innovative smart obiejcts in Open Source for Smart Cities. in partnership with Finmeccanica, the most important universities in Calabria and ICT Sud Consortium of SMEs.
• INMOTO - Information and Mobility for Tourism that is focused on innovative methods and technologies to access cultural goods and contents, and promote the related territories, in order to make a new sustainable tourism development.